Beautiful, clean teeth are key to the way we look and feel, and how others see us. We all try to look after our teeth by brushing, flossing and visiting our dentist and hygienist regularly, but sometimes this isn’t enough to remove the toughest plaque to give us that dazzling, polished smile.
Air polishing gently and naturally removes plaque and stubborn stains from your teeth. The treatment uses water, air and a fine, flavoured powder to painlessly rid your teeth of the stains caused by tea, coffee, red wine and nicotine and will return them to their spotlessly clean, natural colour.
Air polishing is also strongly recommended before tooth whitening procedures, as it will help improve the final result.
A whiter, brighter smile can make a real difference to your appearance and self-esteem, especially if your teeth are currently looking discoloured, duller and darker. It gives our Sevenoaks dental team real pleasure to provide this service because we know that when we look good, we feel good too.
What are the advantages of air polishing?
- Removes up to 100% of dental plaque, helping to prevent decay and gum disease
- Safe for use on dental implants
- More effective than a conventional polish
- The powder has an antibacterial quality that can help delay the regrowth of plaque
- It is a gentle process that can help those with sensitive teeth